Join the best girl band and get ready for the sold out concert! Style, design, makeup and dress up for the superstar photoshoot and the most successful concert on stage.
Get ready for the show tonight! Style hair for beautiful Alice and design the cutest pop star outfit. Take care of Emma's skin and do the perfect glitter and shimmer makeup. Welcome new superstar Lily to the band and play the drums together. Set up a superstar photo session and create the coolest concert poster. Play the piano with Taylor and get on stage with the pop star girls when you're ready to perform. Free your music talent and creativity: play, sing, dance and have tons of fun!
Sweet Baby Girl Pop Stars games for girls:
· NEW! Style 4 little pop stars, take photos, sing and play music!
· NEW! Set up a superstar photoshoot and design fancy concert posters!
· NEW! Join the girl band on stage, sing songs and play the piano, guitar and drums!
· Wash, shampoo, dry, brush, cut, curl and style Alice's hair in your own celebrity hair salon!
· Dress up Alice like a pop superstar with the coolest clothes and fashion accessories!
· Jazz up little Emma's look with a sparkle makeup that suits her bright pink hair!
· Learn how to play the piano with Taylor, create your own songs and show your music talent!
· Watch videos for kids, collect coins and use them to unlock new game items!
· Play Sweet Baby Girl Pop Stars daily and collect all music awards!
Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tutotoons.app.sweetbabygirlpopstars.free
App Store : https://itunes.apple.com/app/sweet-baby-girl-pop-stars-superstar-salon-show/id1180091108?ls=1&mt=8
Marin Community Foundation and Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy.
Overall, US-born Muslims make up the largest percentage at 34% of all Muslims in the Bay Area, followed by 14% born in Pakistan, 11% in Afghanistan, 10% in India, 3% in Egypt and 2% each in Iran, Jordan, Palestine and Yemen.
Silicon Valley Pakistani-American by the Numbers:
There are 35,000 Pakistani-born Muslims in San Francisco Bay Area, or 14% of the 250,000 Muslims who call the Bay Area home, according to the study. Bay Area Muslim community constitutes 3.5 percent of the area’s total population and is one of the highest concentrations of Muslims in the country.
As of 2013, South Asian Muslims, including Pakistanis, have the highest income levels, with nearly half (49%) of them having a household income above $100,000. In comparison, those groups with the lowest proportion of household incomes above $100,000 were Hispanic Muslims (15%), Afghans (10%), and African American Muslims (10%).
The Bay Area Muslim community is very diverse in terms of race and ethnicity:
South Asians (30%)
African Americans (9%)
Asian/Pacific Islanders (7%)
Based on the survey findings, the majority of Muslims live in the following three counties:
and Contra Costa (12%)
Thousands of Pakistan-born techies are working at Apple, Cisco, Google, Intel, Oracle and hundreds of other high-tech companies from small start-ups to large Fortune 500 corporations. Pakistani-Americans are contributing to what Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee describe as "The Second Machine Age" in a recent book with the same title.