Welcome to Puy Puy Channel !
► Please LIKE ✯ COMMENT ✯ SUBSCRIBE to My Channel to see more interesting videos !
►Subscribe For More https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXWBZDXqMkpEsU8iD4bWxzg
Panda Lu Baby Bear World - Play Animal Babysitting & Bear Care Games For Kids
Play Store -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tutotoons.app.christmasanimalhairsalon2.free
App Store -https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1182397101
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/dl/android?p=com.tutotoons.app.christmasanimalhairsalon2.free
Christmas Animal Hair Salon 2 now with new crazy winter makeover adventures for girls and boys!
Four very hairy and fluffy pets - reindeer Rudolf, Pomeranian puppy Pepper, baby bear Chloe and giraffe Rachel - have a new friend. It's Santa Claus! Help them get ready for Christmas: style hair, fur and Santa’s beard, dress up with cute winter clothes, make cookies and ice cream, decorate a Christmas tree and more. Best winter holiday game for kids who love animals!
Christmas Animal Hair Salon winter games for kids:
· Style five Christmas Animal Hair Salon clients and create tons of crazy winter looks!
· Wash, shampoo, dye, shave, cut, trim, curl and comb hair, fur and beards!
· NEW! Find the best style for Santa: shave, straighten or style his beard!
· Shower and shampoo reindeer Rudolf, brush his fur and shave his beard!
· Clean up baby bear Chloe, brush her teeth and try on new crazy cute hairstyles!
· Wash and shave giraffe Rachel’s long legs, do manicure and makeup, and dye her hair red!
· NEW! Play five different dress up games and design Christmas outfits for Santa and animals!
· Choose from warm winter clothes, funny hats, cute scarves, shoes and more fashion items!
· NEW! Run your own ice cream shop and make yummy frozen desserts for your clients!
· NEW! Collect as much gifts as you can and give them to your friends animals!
· Learn how to bake Christmas cookies with lady Penguin and decorate them as you like!
· Join your penguin friends, watch videos together and get more coins!
· Play every day, unlock new levels and collect all Christmas tree decorations!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About TutoTOONS Games for Kids
Crafted and play-tested with kids and toddlers, TutoTOONS games foster kids’ creativity and help them learn while playing the games they love. Fun and educational TutoTOONS games strive to bring meaningful and safe mobile experience to millions of children worldwide.
Important Message to Parents
Discover More Fun with TutoTOONS!
· Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/tutotoonsofficial
· Learn more about us: https://tutotoons.com
· Read our blog: https://blog.tutotoons.com
Marin Community Foundation and Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy.
Overall, US-born Muslims make up the largest percentage at 34% of all Muslims in the Bay Area, followed by 14% born in Pakistan, 11% in Afghanistan, 10% in India, 3% in Egypt and 2% each in Iran, Jordan, Palestine and Yemen.
Silicon Valley Pakistani-American by the Numbers:
There are 35,000 Pakistani-born Muslims in San Francisco Bay Area, or 14% of the 250,000 Muslims who call the Bay Area home, according to the study. Bay Area Muslim community constitutes 3.5 percent of the area’s total population and is one of the highest concentrations of Muslims in the country.
As of 2013, South Asian Muslims, including Pakistanis, have the highest income levels, with nearly half (49%) of them having a household income above $100,000. In comparison, those groups with the lowest proportion of household incomes above $100,000 were Hispanic Muslims (15%), Afghans (10%), and African American Muslims (10%).
The Bay Area Muslim community is very diverse in terms of race and ethnicity:
South Asians (30%)
African Americans (9%)
Asian/Pacific Islanders (7%)
Based on the survey findings, the majority of Muslims live in the following three counties:
and Contra Costa (12%)
Thousands of Pakistan-born techies are working at Apple, Cisco, Google, Intel, Oracle and hundreds of other high-tech companies from small start-ups to large Fortune 500 corporations. Pakistani-Americans are contributing to what Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee describe as "The Second Machine Age" in a recent book with the same title.