SQL in Oracle 11g Tutorial #7: Alter table( Add, Delete , Enable and Disable Primary Key). This video will explain you the following:
1. How to Add the Primary Key
2. How to delete the primary Key
3. How to Enable the Primary Key
4. How to disable the primary key
Thanks for Watching my Channel “Learn TechToTech”. Please subscribe my channel for getting first updates after uploading video.Social Media pages of Channel are:
1. My Website : www.learnfromrakesh.com
2. My Twitter: https://twitter.com/LearnTechtotech
3. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LearnTechToTech
4. Blogger : https://learntechtotech.blogspot.in/
5. Google+ : https://learntechtotech.blogspot.in/
6. Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/LearnTechToTech/
7. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/Learntechtotech/
Playlist of Different Technology:
1. Operating System : https://goo.gl/q6SfrW
2. Python Programming Language : https://goo.gl/L8b5dc
3. C Language : https://goo.gl/SwvDu9
4. C language for Placement: https://goo.gl/AaQBa4
5. Java: https://goo.gl/M8F2uy
6. MySql : https://goo.gl/vdJbHQ
7. Android Mobile Application Development: https://goo.gl/M6woaT
8. Kotlin Programming Language : https://goo.gl/GXE5cd
9. Go Programming: https://goo.gl/Ua3xYW
10. Internet of Things(IoT): https://goo.gl/f2afkY
11. Oracle 11g : https://goo.gl/zds8r2
12. C++ : https://goo.gl/C1psMT
Marin Community Foundation and Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy.
Overall, US-born Muslims make up the largest percentage at 34% of all Muslims in the Bay Area, followed by 14% born in Pakistan, 11% in Afghanistan, 10% in India, 3% in Egypt and 2% each in Iran, Jordan, Palestine and Yemen.
Silicon Valley Pakistani-American by the Numbers:
There are 35,000 Pakistani-born Muslims in San Francisco Bay Area, or 14% of the 250,000 Muslims who call the Bay Area home, according to the study. Bay Area Muslim community constitutes 3.5 percent of the area’s total population and is one of the highest concentrations of Muslims in the country.
As of 2013, South Asian Muslims, including Pakistanis, have the highest income levels, with nearly half (49%) of them having a household income above $100,000. In comparison, those groups with the lowest proportion of household incomes above $100,000 were Hispanic Muslims (15%), Afghans (10%), and African American Muslims (10%).
The Bay Area Muslim community is very diverse in terms of race and ethnicity:
South Asians (30%)
African Americans (9%)
Asian/Pacific Islanders (7%)
Based on the survey findings, the majority of Muslims live in the following three counties:
and Contra Costa (12%)
Thousands of Pakistan-born techies are working at Apple, Cisco, Google, Intel, Oracle and hundreds of other high-tech companies from small start-ups to large Fortune 500 corporations. Pakistani-Americans are contributing to what Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee describe as "The Second Machine Age" in a recent book with the same title.