This is the best way to detangle type 4 hair.
I have type 4 curls and this brush was able to detangle my hair after taking down 1 month old cornrows and washing my hair.
It is great for all hair types: 1A, 1 B, 1C, 2A, 2B, 2C, 3A, 3B, 3C, 4A, 4B, and 4C hair will work best with this brush.
I could not believe it. It is the best detangle brush that I have ever used.
It works with detangling small or large sections of kinky, straight, wavy, or curly hair.
I was able to detangle my hair in less than 15 minutes all together.
Safely detangler dry, matted, tangled, type 4C natural hair easily with this brush.
KareCo Tangle Buster Brush, Black
Evolve Flow-Thru Detangling Brush
I absolutely love it.
THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED. I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY BRANDS THAT I MENTIONED. I AM HAPPY TO SHARE WHAT I'VE FOUND ON MY QUEST FOR THE BEST NATURAL HAIR PRACTICES and TOOLS. THESE ARE MY HONEST OPINIONS, THOUGHTS, and REACTIONS.
Advice on maintaining healthy hair + Lessons I've learned:
1. Do not use heat
2. Do not get your hair braided tightly
3. Moisturize often
4. Do flat twists instead of braids
5. Do not use a blow dryer with a comb attachment
6. If you do use heat, only use the tension method even if you are
using the cool shot or cool setting
7. Don't copy any of the things I did here 😅
8. Learn how to care for your hair
9. Develop an easy-to-follow regimen for YOU
10. learn what works best for your hair
11. Cut your damaged ends off
12. Develop a trim schedule
Other videos you may want to watch:
Taking out 3 MONTH OLD CORNROWS
Detangling 3 MONTH OLD CORNROWS
DIY: EASY FAKE NAILS AT HOME (NO ACRYLIC)
NEW WIG, WHO DIS?
BEST HIGHLIGHTERS UNDER $10 DIY
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING.
Let's keep in touch: