Eilat is Israel's southernmost city, a busy port and popular resort at the northern tip of the Red Sea, on the Gulf of Aqaba. Home to 48,946 people, Eilat is part of the Southern Negev Desert, at the southern end of the Arava, adjacent to the Egyptian village of Taba to the south, the Jordanian port city of Aqaba to the east, and within sight of Saudi Arabia to the south-east, across the gulf. Eilat's arid desert climate and low humidity are moderated by proximity to a warm sea. Temperatures often exceed 40 °C (104 °F) in summer, and 21 °C (70 °F) in winter, while water temperatures range between 20 and 26 °C (68 and 79 °F). Eilat averages 360 sunny days a year. The city's beaches, coral reef, nightlife and desert landscapes make it a popular destination for domestic and international tourism.
The Best Hotels in Eilat:
- Herods Palace Hotel Eilat. Offering spacious, modern rooms with sea or mountain views, Herods Palace is a seafront hotel located on Eilat’s North Beach, in the Hotel Area of town. It features an Arabesque pool area and a large spa. Rooms at the Herods Palace Hotels & Spa have balconies and LCD TV with cable and satellite channels. There is also a minibar and kettle for guests’ comfort. The hotel serves a daily Israeli breakfast, and guests can also enjoy snacks and drinks in the coffee shop or poolside bar. The restaurant serves both Middle Eastern and international cuisine. The wellness centre includes a gym, sauna and Turkish bath. The private beach is directly in front of the hotel.
- Herods Vitalis Spa Hotel Eilat. Part of the Herods Hotels & Spa Complex, Herods Vitalis is a luxury hotel on the shores of the Red Sea in Eilat. Strictly adults only, it offers indoor and outdoor pools and a wellness centre with gym. Rooms here are air conditioned and come with an LCD TV , a minibar and kettle for tea and coffee. Each one features a comfortable seating area and bathroom with spa bath, bathrobes and slippers. Rooms include access to the hotel's Laurence Lounge with daily newspapers and refreshments. A varied Israeli buffet breakfast is served each morning. Herods Vitalis is completely non smoking, including all rooms and around the swimming pool. Wellness facilities include a sauna, hot tub and massage rooms. Free parking is provided and a free shuttle is available to Eilat Airport.
- Leonardo Plaza Hotel Eilat. Leonardo Plaza Hotel Eilat offers an outdoor swimming pool with loungers, overlooking the Red Sea and a private beach. All rooms have a sea view. Rooms at the Plaza Hotel Eilat are air conditioned and most rooms have a balcony. Each features an indoor seating area and some also have a spa bath. Guests can relax and keep fit in the wellness centre which features a gym, sauna and hot tub. Other facilities include a games room, and massage treatments are available.
Hotel Eilat Plaza has many dining options including Chinese, Italian and an international menu. Guests can enjoy a drink from one of the bars, or a snack on the poolside terrace.
- Magic Palace. Right by the northern beach, the hotel is overlooking the lagoon and Eilat's famous marina. It is located in the hotel area, close to Eilat's attractions. Free WiFi is available throughout. The Magic Palace Eilat Hotel offers large and comfortable rooms, some with pool view and balconies. The hotel is perfect for a family vacation, and offers great facilities such as a large swimming pool and spa services (fitness, hot tub and saunas for additional fees). Entertainment and activities for both adults and children are offered.
- U Suites Eilat. U Suites – Luxury by the Sea is located right by the Red Sea, close to a shopping mall and Eilat Promenade. Suites come with free WiFi, an LCD TV and a balcony. Some suites at U Suites – Luxury by the Sea have their own private hot tub on the balcony, and offer views of the sea. Some suites also offer free access to The Lounge, opened between 9:00-18:00. U Suites – Luxury by the Sea has swimming pools for adults and children, and a large spa with treatment rooms. Evening entertainment is also available.
Subsribe on Happy Traveler - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB7ViK_fZPd3-3XzIgQKWYg?sub_confirmation=1