REVLON PROFESSIONAL // Bellissima Collection Spring-Summer 2015 // Artistic & Creative Direction: Miquel García Cotado // Hair Styling: Luc Pesant, Anke Wiese, Ingrid Kadlecová, Elena Pisanelli & Maurice Fiorio (Guest Artist) // Make up: Kuki Giménez, Dani Rull // Fashion Stylist: Victor Blanceo //Photography: Jonas Bresnan from Magna Productions.
• Revlon Professional launches, to hair salons, its Spring-Summer 2015 Collection by rolling out a refreshing offer of aquatic luxury and crimped waves.
• On this occasion, supported by Maurice Fiorio, based in Canada , founding stylist and general manager of Fiorio Salons, Spas and Academy, the creative team of Revlon Professional retrieves the most striking looks of the 70’s, inspired by muses from the caliber of Catherine Deneuve or Bianca Jagger.
• Very short cuts are contrasted with extra-long wild and deconstructed looks, where volumes play with a sea of waves.
• Textures and lightened effects, enhancing the summery shades are blended throughout this collection to bring out a collection of finishes that are as sensual as they are easy to wear.
• Bellissima is an ode to spring and summer, full of sensuality, beach, Mediterranean, sophistication and limitless comfort.