GIRLS ON MOTORCYCLES 2018
Moto Moments - Channel Designed to Entertain With The Best Moto Videos .
~~~~~~~~ ◀ LEGAL STUFF ▶ ~~~~~~~~
There is no copyright infringement intended for this video. If you have an issue with me posting this vídeo please contact me through one of my social networks or YouTube private messaging system.
Show Some Love To This Guys
INSTAGRAM @aleksandra_cbr - https://www.instagram.com/aleksandra_cbr
INSTAGRAM @lailasuleiman97 - https://www.instagram.com/lailasuleiman97
INSTAGRAM @gstar600 - https://www.instagram.com/gstar600
INSTAGRAM @ms_keerati - https://www.instagram.com/ms_keerati
INSTAGRAM @shark_katrin__official - https://www.instagram.com/shark_katrin__official
INSTAGRAM @marianny1616 - https://www.instagram.com/marianny1616
INSTAGRAM @miragoncharova - https://www.instagram.com/miragoncharova
INSTAGRAM @foxylady_cbr - https://www.instagram.com/foxylady_cbr
A motorcycle, often called a bike, motorbike, or cycle, is a two or three-wheeled[ motor vehicle. Motorcycle design varies greatly to suit a range of different purposes: long distance travel, commuting, cruising, sport including racing, and off-road riding. Motorcycling is riding a motorcycle and related social activity such as joining a motorcycle club and attending motorcycle rallies.
In 1894, Hildebrand & Wolfmüller became the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle. In 2014, the three top motorcycle producers globally by volume were Honda, Yamaha (both from Japan), and Hero MotoCorp
In developing countries, motorcycles are considered utilitarian due to lower prices and greater fuel economy. Of all the motorcycles in the world, 58% are in the Asia-Pacific and Southern and Eastern Asia regions, excluding car-centric Japan.
According to the US Department of Transportation the number of fatalities per vehicle mile traveled was 37 times higher for motorcycles than for cars.
1. Do not purchase a motorcycle that exceeds your physical and mental abilities. This relates to the sizes and weights of some bikes, as well as the capabilities of their engines. It is recommended that you ride the bike before you buy it and note the reach of the hand to the handles and steering wheel, and the ability of the feet and legs to access the brakes and passengers, and the ground must be very close to the feet to support the bike when standing.
2. Choose the modern ABS non-closed brakes. It provides a stop-over capability that reduces the risk of accidents by 37%.
3. Improve your ability to drive a motorcycle at any institution that provides safe motorcycle training (MSF). Courses offered by these institutions teach the driver the ability to maneuver in emergencies, which greatly reduces the risk of fatal accidents. In any event, the rate of fatal accidents on motorcycles is always up to 50% more than in motor accidents.
4. Use a protective helmet, it reduces the risk of fatal injury in accidents by 40 percent. The best helmets of course are those that cover the face, head and lining with special brushes that protect the face during hiccups and rolling on the asphalt.
5. Wear special clothing and equipment for cycling. Wearing shorts, jeans, t-shirts and sandals is a sure recipe for death and injury. Although the prices for cycling clothing are a bit expensive, they are elegant and attractive in every case and provide adequate ventilation and heating for the passenger, and are safer when accidents occur.
6. Always be in the position of guns when facing a car or a car trying to pass. Specialized studies have shown that 60% of motor vehicle crashes result from a fault of the driver. Therefore the biker must keep a constant wary of the cars around him.
7. Beware of bad weather! Rain, cold, snow and high winds are the enemies of a motorcycle, and they are often deadly enemies. In fact, the motorcycle market is falling in winter, rain, snow and wind, and prices are falling significantly. The most dangerous times of rain and snow are after the descent of the first drops where the streets are slippery like soap.
Aprilia: RSV Mille R, RSV 4
BMW Motorrad: S1000RR
Bimota: Bimota YB4EI, Bimota SB8R, Bimota BB3
Ducati: 851, 888, 916, 996, 998, 999, 1098, 1198, 1199 Panigale R
Honda: RC30, RC45, RC51, CBR1000RR
Kawasaki: GPX750R, ZXR750, ZX-7RR, ZX-10R
MV Agusta: MV Agusta F4
Suzuki: GSX-R750, GSX-R1000