What does Quasar mean? Learn the meaning of Quasar as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Quasar definition (noun) an incredibly distant celestial object made of a vivid mass of light and energy
Quasar pronunciation: kwey-zahr
Examples of Quasar in a sentence:
1. A quasar is a cosmic entity that is filled with energy.
2. When the astronomer looked through his telescope, he was able to see a brightly lit object known as a quasar.
3. A black hole is the powerful energy source that fuels a quasar.
4. Because a quasar is so bright, it overshadows the light given off by celestial objects in its vicinity.
5. Although a quasar is a heavenly body packed with power and illumination, it still can’t be seen without technological assistance.
Quasar synonyms and other related words for Quasar
celestial body, nova, star, black hole, magnitude, absolute magnitude, dwarf star, fixed star, giant star, globular cluster, gravity star, main sequence star, mass-luminosity law, red giant star, relative magnitude, sky atlas, spectrum-luminosity diagram, star catalog, star chart, star cloud, star cluster, stellar magnitude, supernova, variable star, white dwarf star, binary star, double star, neutron star, open cluster, population
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark 'em!) 👇
► http://VocabularyVideos.com - a memorable name that'll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► https://WordsinaSentence.com - our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► https://Twitter.com/vocabularyhelp - Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets