What a fun light! Of course the kids saw it and immediately wanted a dance party. It was bedtime, but this mommy said Sure! Why not. Knowing that 10 minutes of bouncing will lead to a quick sleep. Boy was I right LOL. Only took them 5 minutes to pass out after this.
The light uses three colors. Red, Blue, and Green. It runs on a normal light bulb base. The LEDs are covered by a spinning plastic prism creating dome. Yes, that is the technical term ;) Just kidding. It is durable because of course the boys grabbed it and wanted to twist it off.
I forsee many dance parties with this light. Reminds me of the 1990‘s skating rink days. Disco music, 4 wheel skates, crazy lights. Good times.
It would be perfect for weddings, birthday parties, rainy day dance sessions, or just because you need to chase the blues away.
* Works on a standard base. No extra tools needed.
* It is movable so today the party is in the living room. Tomorrow the bedroom.
* It is one piece. Just screw it in and turn it on.
* Seems durable. Though its plastic it seems well made.
* My kids are going to be sad when it finally burns out (they say 8000 hours though so maybe not)
I am giving this 5 stars because this is one of the most fun little things I have bought in a while. Got my kids off the couch, away from the TV, and shaking their bodies. Exercise!! Yes! Sleep!! Bigger Yes!!!